Global Village Dubai, is the leading seasonal cultural extravaganza in the region that offers visitors an amazing array of festivals, shopping, leisure and entertainment. There are varieties of products symbolizes the culture of each countries participants. You can find authentic cultural decorations from Tunisia Pavilion and Egyptian Pavilion. And feel the unique shopping experience in Russian’s cultural attraction. If you love collecting perfume you can also find there. This is a unique opportunity to exhibitors from different countries to showcase their culture and products in Dubai.
Things you can find.
1. Shopping – Shopping is quite overwhelming. You will find multiple shops selling perfumes, gorgeous clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, display items and souvenir items.
2. Food- There is no limit on what you can find to eat. Plenty of restaurants bragging about their delicious delicacy and specialty.
3. Amusement and entertainment- sing and dance with the live band or enjoy with your children if you have in the amusement ride.
4. Relaxation and Fun – if you want to just sit, relax and observe the sky filled with colors of fireworks display it’s a great place.
5. Great photos – You cannot resist not to take photos on this amazing moments and gorgeous shops.
(Photos below were taken last January, 2017.)
Amazing lights covering the area will welcome you upon approaching at the entrance.
If you love collecting a unique stuff you can include this Matryoshka Doll or Russian Dolls. It is a set of wooden dolls of decreasing size placed one inside another.
You can take the amusement ride with your children like ferris wheel if you want more adventure or watch the evening blaze of lights and colour on the sky. Watch the live band performer if you are finished exploring the whole area.
History: Global Village started out in the form of a number of kiosks in 1996 located on the Creek Side opposite to Dubai Municipality. It then later shifted to the Oud Metha Area near Wafi City for 5 years.Today, Global Village has 6 million visitors at its current location in Dubailand.
Location: Located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road (E 311); Exit 37, Dubailand, Dubai
Timings: Global Village operates seven days a week, and opens its gates to visitors From Saturday to Wednesday from 4:00pm–12:00am, and opens until 1:00am on Thursday, Friday, and public holidays.There are also special days only for women, children and family.
Global Village lasted for only 5-6 months in a year. If you want to visit this exhibition you can come to Dubai from November- March.
Categories: United Arab Emirates