“A grateful heart is a magnet for miracle “
Since it is thanksgiving day, I want us to share today the things that we are grateful for. A feeling of gratefulness is essential in our everyday life in order to keep us inspired, motivated and alive. We have so many things to be grateful for if we focus on finding those things in our life. God is so amazing how He designed and created everything in this world. There is no other best response to show appreciation of what He had done but to be grateful for and say “Thank you”.
Here are my Top 5 I am grateful for.
1. I am grateful for this gift of life and wonderful journey.
2. I am grateful to God for the abundance. Abundance of love, of health, goodness, joy and prosperity.
3. I am grateful for my family and friends who are loving me unconditionally.
4. I am grateful for my hobbies, blog and for all of you who are reading my blog.:)
5. I am grateful for my job, skills, talents, wisdom and His guidance and protection everyday.
“Count your blessings and name it one by one.”
Proverbs 17:22 – A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
How about you, what are you grateful for? Comment below. 🙂