Again, it’s December and Christmas holidays is just around the corner. Almost everybody seems to be very busy in preparation of glittering decors, new clothes, expensive material presents, blissful celebrations and so on. Christmas is in the air! Too many parties and get togethers are there! For some, this is the time to double or even triple their money in terms of profits and investments. Loyal consumers and buyers enjoy the opportunity of obtaining gifts, gifts and more gifts from suppliers (who doesn’t want it anyway?) Songs for caroling were played most of the time in the Philippines. Malls are very crowded and stocks of toys for young and old alike seems not enough. Christmas is turned into a buying fest in many places. Commersialism at its best. It’s a breakout of spree visible in different activities, whether in shopping, drinking, eating, gaining and more. Enchanting shows being…
View original post 776 more words
Hola amiga y amigo.
Is there anyone here who can speak Spanish?
Can you give me tips on how I can learn fast.
I am learning Spanish language online maybe you can talk to me in Spanish so I can practice it. 😀
Gracias por ayuda ☺️ comento por favor.
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (Bible)
Photo credit : http://www.pexels.com
I saw a bird’s nest on the tree and I was so excited to see. I asked my buddy to check if there was an egg 🥚 but he was afraid to be bitten by snake. 😀
In response to Daily Post Word- ” Nest”
600g cleaned squid100g plain flour
100g plain flour
1½ tsp chilli powder
2 tsp ground white pepper
1½ tbsp. sea salt
Vegetable oil, to deep fry
4 long red chillies, seeded, thinly sliced
Lemon wedges, to serve
- Rinse the squid under running water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut the squid down the center, so as to open it out and then slice into 5mm strips.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, chili powder, white pepper and sea salt.
- Add the squid and toss to coat.
- Shake off any excess flour and transfer squid to a clean
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok or a large saucepan until the surface starts to shimmer.
- Deep-fry the chili for 1-2 minutes or until softened.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on absorbent paper. Deep-fry the squid, in batches for about 1-2 minutes or until just tender and golden.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain well on absorbent paper.
- Transfer squid and chili to a serving plate and serve with lemon wedges.
You can serve with dipping sauce according to your preference.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 5 minutes
Serve : 4