I was in my dream place, the weather is cold, spending my holiday, staying in a nice hotel, very comfy bed, nice dinner, exploring the beautiful City new in my senses. Capturing beautiful moments and scenery when suddenly it is the day to packed up things and catch up my flight back. Holiday is over!!!
In response in Today’s one-word prompt.(Suddenly)
Good morning guys, it’s a lovely day. Wishing you all a blessed day.😇
I have nothing to post for today. But I have lots of great topics this coming days, still in my draft.. keep in touch.❤️enjoy the day😊
Love and blessings 🌸
“Like wildflowers allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would”
Hola amiga y amigo.
Is there anyone here who can speak Spanish?
Can you give me tips on how I can learn fast.
I am learning Spanish language online maybe you can talk to me in Spanish so I can practice it. 😀
Gracias por ayuda ☺️ comento por favor.
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (Bible)
Photo credit : http://www.pexels.com
I saw a bird’s nest on the tree and I was so excited to see. I asked my buddy to check if there was an egg 🥚 but he was afraid to be bitten by snake. 😀
In response to Daily Post Word- ” Nest”
600g cleaned squid100g plain flour
100g plain flour
1½ tsp chilli powder
2 tsp ground white pepper
1½ tbsp. sea salt
Vegetable oil, to deep fry
4 long red chillies, seeded, thinly sliced
Lemon wedges, to serve
- Rinse the squid under running water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut the squid down the center, so as to open it out and then slice into 5mm strips.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, chili powder, white pepper and sea salt.
- Add the squid and toss to coat.
- Shake off any excess flour and transfer squid to a clean
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok or a large saucepan until the surface starts to shimmer.
- Deep-fry the chili for 1-2 minutes or until softened.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on absorbent paper. Deep-fry the squid, in batches for about 1-2 minutes or until just tender and golden.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain well on absorbent paper.
- Transfer squid and chili to a serving plate and serve with lemon wedges.
You can serve with dipping sauce according to your preference.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 5 minutes
Serve : 4